Fire Miriam Datskovsky, worst sex columnist... EVER

Monday, October 30, 2006

New Writers

We at Fire Miriam would like to introduce our newest writers: Masters and Johnson. We realize that we spent an awful lot of time complaining about how Miriam's articles are both useless and misleading and we've decided to take it upon ourselves to try to right these wrongs.

Masters and Johnson are our new sex writers here to answer questions or post real clarifications of those topics muddled by Miriam. If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail: firemiriam@gmail.com. They will try their best to repond in a weekly mailbag post along with some upcoming posts uncovering the truth behind sexual myths and legends.

5 Comments:

  • I found this blog through the Bwog, and while I don't know Miriam personally, I can't help but think that this is a little...harsh. I don't like Miriam's column, but I feel sorry for anyone who is made the subject of a blog like this. I suppose that's the risk you take when you make yourself a public figure by publishing your sex life, but...well, I don't know.

    I think there are bigger issues at play, here - ones that go deep into the management and leadership of the Spec. My main complaint about Sexplorations is that it's too focused on confessional writing about her own experiences, which, frankly, isn't relevant to my concerns about sex. And that the copy editors are missing a lot of errors. And that the cartoonists disappeared from the editorial page...

    I'm not trying to attack you here, but...this all seems very hard on Miriam.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

  • Also, what happened to the original sex column from a few years ago, where the Spectator had readers vote on who they wanted to write it? Why didn't the Spec do something similar when those columnists left?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

  • " but...this all seems very hard on Miriam."

    haha "hard on"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 AM  

  • Well, yes this blog is pretty harsh, but you cannot deny that she is a horrible sex columnist. I've heard that she is actually quite a god editor, and I will commend her anyday for that. But for her sexplorations? No way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 PM  

  • NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez
    [url=http://bk-magazin.com][/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home